NFB, discovered how difficult it is for low-vision users to use the internet
Title 3 lawsuits
- WCAG 2.1
- Text alternative, media, adaptable, distinguishable
- Keyboard access, time, navigation, seizures
- readable, predictable, input assistance
11 Steps to Accessibility
- Don’t use click here and read more on links. actually link to what it is.
- don’t use color to convey meaning
- such as required fields in red
- instead use required fields are red and have an asterisk.
- make the font at least 16px or higher — dependent on actual font size
- error handling — input fields — review errors below, title is required.
- tools such as Skip to content, menu, footer.